If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Application Engineer in Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds APAC, based in Shanghai China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Technical support and solution support for explosion protection products and its applications
- Responsible for the feasibility and availability of proposed technical solution
- Pre-sales support to customer, promotion activities with sales, customer training, support quotation and bidding, make proposal and technical clarification both in office and customer site
- In order review, responsible for technical portion, support lead time verification
- During order execution, responsible for proposal and support re-quote if order change
- Manufacture drawing and BOM release
- Site support during the site installation and commissioning.
- Achieve Budgeted OTD and OM% Performance
- Achieve Budgeted Inventory Performance, Budgeted levels of Continuous Improvement
- Above college degree, with same or similar major background, electrical engineering major and customer return analysis experience.
- With at least 5 years’ experience in similar company or related industry area, work on product technical side, same or similar major background, electrical engineering major and customer return analysis experience.
- Good communication, good English level in reading/writing/listening/spoken.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time