Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
EMEA Credit Team Leader
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
This is a Team Leader role which is responsible for managing a large receivables portfolio, building customer relationships and drive improvement of the KPI’s relating to the EMEA credit function. The position is located within the Budapest site and will be responsible for Electrical and Industrial business units across EMEA.
The primary function of the position is to ensure cash flow is maximized, work with business partners to improve cash cycles and manage the day to day running of the collections team to ensure the Eaton cash metrics are met and exceeded.
The role requires motivation for and preferably experience of people management, excellent communication and a strong customer focus to ensure effective delivery of the key strategic goals of reducing the overall Past due balances for the Divisions.
Your key deliverables :
- Effectively manage the collections process within the team ensuring KPI’s are achieved and exceeded
- Maximize Past Due through deploying an effective strategy in line with the key stakeholders to tackle aged debt. Drive improvement in DSO numbers for the Divisions in line with the aged debt reduction.
- Improve data integrity and provide improved analytics to support key stakeholders and customer’s needs.
- Ensure data quality and integrity of all collections reporting meets the Eaton requirements.
- Support the deployment of best practice solutions identified via the order to cash cycle.
- Ensure resources within the team are deployed effectively managing customer/stakeholder expectations, and allows the effective delivery of Eaton goals, targets and a strong customer focus.
- Ensure there is a robust claims management process deployed within the team to accurately identify and categories customers claims quickly and effectively.
- Build and deploy an E2E claims resolution process in conjunction with the key stakeholders to improve the cycle time of resolution.
- Performance management and assessment including objectives setting aligned to strategy; performance reviews; employee involvement, development, coaching, counseling & mentoring; lead, manage & review performance against targets; reward & recognition
- Build and deploy a robust collections strategy which ensure full coverage of all portfolio’s is achieved with multiple customer touch points and follow up actions in place monthly.
- Support the BOC of the organization through building a database of current skill sets, identifying skills gaps and developing the teams capabilities where required.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on team leadership and credit management – than please apply.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Min. 2-3 year credit risk, collection or similar relevant experience as a Line Manager
- Experience supervising and motivating large teams to exceed goals and supervising a credit team in a Global environment
- Proven track record of improving collections, past dues and DSO
- Ability to analyze and assess credit risk
- Proven ability to research complex activities and problem solving skills
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No