Eaton’s Electrical Sector, EPG Lighting Division is currently seeking an Adobe Experience Manager – UX Designer to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City or Atlanta, GA facilities.
Eaton Lighting is a $1.7 billion global lighting leader that delivers a range of innovative and reliable indoor and outdoor lighting and controls solutions, specifically designed to maximize performance, energy efficiency and cost savings. We serve customers in commercial, industrial, retail, institutional, residential, utility and other markets. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to creating digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world.
The Adobe Experience Manager - UX Designer (AEM) will develop and support web-based solutions leveraging AEM platform to provide new capabilities and solve complex business problems. The designer will support all aspects of website activity for the achievement of short/long term business objectives, increased profit and market share, and increase search relevance for Lighting products. The UX Designer will be dedicated to building digital experiences and solutions to support an exceptional user experience. The UX Designer will ensure that the customer web experience is relevant, concise, search engine optimized, and visually compelling to encourage engagement/return.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Develop and support web-based solutions leveraging Adobe AEM platform to provide new capabilities and solve complex business problems.
- Analyze, design and code based on functional requirements and technical knowledge/expertise.
- Usability and user experience design and development.
- Develop and deliver quality AEM code, templates and components in AEM 6.4 or 6.5 environments per specifications.
- Learn and support back end Adobe Cold Fusion integrations with MDM and e-Commerce applications.
- Document and drive issues through resolution.
- Participate in code review, User Acceptance Testing and adhere to established standards.
- Interact with project architects, technical leads, internal associates and customers to understand business requirements.
- Support incident, change requests, and problem management at the task level.
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Marketing, or related field.
- Three to seven (3-7) years’ experience required building and deploying Web Content Management solutions in Adobe AEM 6.4 or 6.5, focusing on exceptional user experience.
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Peachtree City, GA or Atlanta, GA to be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Adobe Cold Fusion
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time