If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Junior Analyst-Materials in Eaton’s GSC CoE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Support and enhance the Inventory Management, E&O and Materials systems process to meet the ELXD divisions daily, weekly and monthly reporting timelines.
- Working Knowledge any of the ERP Systems preferably SAP
- Work on developing Standard work in co-ordination with the SCM SSC lead to deliver high quality, prompt Material Management reporting services.
- Prepare report on Past Due, Min-Max, Inventory, ASN Aging, ISO, Receipt Transactions & demand filters
- Updating metrics on monthly basis
- To prepare various Dashboard for SCM & materials management Function
- Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
- Strong MS office, Advance Excel & Power BI knowledge would be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institute.
- Bachelor with 1 to 3 years of experience or MBA with 1 to 2 years of experience in one or more functional area (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Management or Logistics).
- Experience in materials planning & inventory management will be added advantage
- Experience and knowledge with any major ERP system (e.g. Oracle, SAP, QAD,MFG Pro).
- Expert in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Good communication skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only