HR Services EMEA OPEX Specialist
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a key member of the HR Services team, you will be responsible for accurate capture of business and HR Services requirements and analysis of activities/process logic, integration points, and user experience of HR services and technologies.
You will coordinate the development and execution of process improvement activities across all HRS services in the region to drive operational efficiencies.
Your key responsibilities:
• Manage the day to day metrics and scorecards to ensure the team is leveraging technology to execute effectively.
• Participate in the development and execution of the HRS deployment project plan in the region.
• Lead CI activities/projects and partner with HRS work stream leaders to ensure effective and optimal outcomes are achieved.
• Through partner feedback and data analytics, determine and develop CI pipeline and assist workstream leaders in analysis to determine areas of opportunity and priority.
• Teach CI tools and methodology to HRS team to create a CI culture within EMEA HRS center.
• Participate in the identification of key processes for offshore consideration and support the execution of process transition
• Coordinate appropriate business process improvement sessions for key processes across HRS work-streams
• Coordinate for systems/tools implementations
• Explore and support the smarter usage of data analytics and the deployment of digital tools aligned with corporate requirements to improve HRS effectiveness.
• Maintain Quality Performance System, analyze volume metric, case survey, SLA/TTR, issue tracker and quality results to identify and address critical partner expectations with work stream leaders.
• Coordinate the partner feedback process, identify opportunities for improvement and help HRS leaders in driving partner satisfaction by reducing errors and eliminating waste.
• Represent the EMEA region on the global OPEX committee ensuring that the regional needs are shared with the rest of the organisation and that global initiatives impacting the region are well understood by the regional HRS leaders.
• University Degree
• 3-4 years’ experience in Operational Excellence, Project Management or HR Operations
• Experience in data /business analytics
• Fluency in English. Fluency in any other language would be a plus.
• Project Management experience
• Advanced Excel experience i.e. developing macros and complex formulas & coding
• Must be able to demonstrate strong partner service, organizational and communication skills
• Strong communication skills.
• Prefer operational experience in a partner service function/department
• Prefer experience working with a remote workforce and working within a remote team
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package (cafeteria voucher, annual bonus)
• Flexible working solutions
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time