Analyst – AP
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Analyst - AP
in Eaton’s GFSSC, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Invoice Processing and matching – 3/2 way matching of invoices to open Purchase Orders/ Contracts per SLA (Service Level Agreement) deadlines and ensuring sufficient controls for multi currency invoices processing
- Support Indexing activity in the Purchase to Pay cycle
- Processing and accounting of Non-PO invoices with ensuring correct coding of expenses, approval matrix
- Hold resolutions - Working with operations/ SCM in ensuring invoices holds due to be released are cleared on time for payment
- Managing Invoice Rejections – clearing queues on regular basis.
- Month End Deadlines- Ensuring all month end activities are completed to deadlines in order to close AP Periodic transactions
- Processing of Payment runs – Weekly, monthly and adhoc runs with high degree of accuracy
- Supplier Master File Maintenance and Creation – Addition, modification, deletion of suppliers
- Reviews and monitors individual workload
- Prepares monthly report-outs for team meetings to measure team performance
- Supplier Management and communication – Responsible for answering supplier queries on invoices, payments as well as reconciliation of supplier statements
- Strong focus on internal controls and company’s accounting policies
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, both internal & external. Ensure professional and appropriate communications.
- Process oriented – Ability to think in terms of process and improvement
- Trains team member(s) on primary functions/processes
- Perform query management/resolution/root cause mitigation on all AP queries and provide recommendations on how to mitigate future issues and improve overall customer service
- Gathers data for potential process improvements
- Know and comply with Eaton policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy, Management Environmental Safety and Security and Health (MESH).
- Other activities assigned by supervisor or special requirements from management or company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited institution required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Accounts payable domain
- BPO/Customer service industry experience essential, preferably captive shared service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify the issue and propose a solution
- Good knowledge of internal controls especially SOX requirements
- Knowledge of AP processes and related financial processes.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- ERP knowledge preferably SAP
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only