Eaton’s Aerospace division is seeking a Production & Inventory Control Repair Lead to join our team. The position is based at our Los Angeles, CA (near Glendale metro) facility.
The LA facility has approximately 350 employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture and delivery of Aerospace hydraulic components, systems and services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets.
This position is responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and administering the induction process of our Repair Station Business.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
this function you will:
- Interpret requirements of assigned customer requests for quotation, discuss determinations and coordinate with various internal functions in the development of responsive proposal to customer.
Initiate appropriate action in resolving problems, obtaining information and coordinating efforts to develop response to customer.
- Verify orders and contracts for conformance.
- Resolve discrepancies or obtain approval to enter or reject order.
- Provide appropriate departments with instruction and authority to proceed with contracted work, i.e., Sales Order Addendum, SER, Memo etc.
- Evaluate various phases of contract execution to assure complete compliance with contractual commitments as specified by customer orders.
- Record returning units (for service) and initiate work orders for further distribution.
- Disseminate order items for entry by appropriate department, i.e., production or prototype hardware, development or design engineering, special testing, publications, provisioning, and various logistic or engineering service/data.
- Maintains records and complete contract files to insure appropriate correspondence is initiated and filed to protect contractual position.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in aerospace manufacturing environment or customer service
- Relocation is not offered for this role. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile distance of the Los Angeles, CA facility (zip code 90039) to be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No