A Manufacturing Engineering Technician must have a good underpinning knowledge and be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in performing the manufacturing skills within the required discipline. The individual will be expected to support New Product and Process Introduction with first time build and appropriate documentations, support our current product portfolio with cost-out, yield improvements and daily operational assistance & legacy product with the ability to draw on similar process and product experiences.
A Manufacturing Engineering Technician will be expected to teach, train and mentor others on all aspects of their chosen discipline, this is an excellent opportunity for someone aspiring to further develop into a Manufacturing Engineering.
Subject matter expert and certified trainer on either:
IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies Training and Certification Program
J-STD-001 Training and Certification Program
· Working under the guidance of the ME teams actively support operations with the manufacture of product.
· The ability to set & operate equipment will a high level of confidence.
· Generate work instruction sheets and conduct any appropriate training
· Check accuracy of parts using appropriate measurement tools
· Conduct root cause and implement corrective action to rectify errors.
· Obtain & maintain “A Stamp” Approval status for relevant equipment and processes
· Knowledge and application of lean principles/tools and actively participate in Kaizen events
· Work on own initiative and resolve any issues or problems to company specific procedures
· The ability to develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
· Ensure all training responsibilities are current, relevant and teams are trained and confident with deployment
A Level in Advanced Mathematics
Excellent working knowledge of IT systems especially relational data sets
Ability to deploy algorithms to business tasks
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No