We are looking for a Sr Human Resources Analyst at our site in San José – Costa Rica.
- Provide support in human resources area, including recruitment and selection, labor relations, job evaluations, compensation, benefit management, organizational development, payroll, training and projects;
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures, making disclosure in communications or meetings;
- Provide support in the recruitment process (open positions in the system and follow the entire process until the employee is hired);
- Ensure the training program;
- Bring initiatives to improve engagement based on survey results;
- Ensure the integrity of the data in the system.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
- Complete degree in Administration, Psychology or related;
- Experience in Human Resources in all subsystems (training, recruitment, payroll, compensation, benefits);
- Knowledge of Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of the labor legislation of Costa Rica;
- Advanced English;
- Microsoft Office.
“When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. All our opportunities are for everyone, we don’t exclude any professional. If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business and there are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences!”.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time