If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Senior Business Analyst BI - APAC Region in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Center, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The primary function of Senior Business Analysts will be to support in executing projects of strategic importance for the Lighting Division by developing analytical models and present findings to take right business decisions. Prepare business reports and identify opportunities to improve existing reports. He / She would be part of bigger analytical team and would be responsible for delivering and supporting ongoing & new projects, reporting of data insights related to sales, customers and pricing. Will work under guidance from Manager Analytics / Marketing Manager.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Lead / Co-lead analytical projects from conceptualization to execution and partner with the business in implementation of the analysis for driving incremental sales and profits.
- Identify and discover opportunities for utilizing advance analytics methods and support in developing the competencies in the analytical team problem identification and problem solving using advance analytics/ statistics
- Develop and provide support for business managers in the creation of customized reports, statistical analysis of sales data, competitive information, interpretation of standardized metrics, and the analysis of market segments.
- Anticipate business needs and serve up opportunities that will significantly improve top line growth, margin expansion, and bottom line improvement.
- Optimize standard reports and analyze ad-hoc report for their criticality and urgency and drive value based analytics approach within the team
- Has a structured approach and ability to manage projects and towards problem solving
- Build and nurture robust stakeholders relationships
- Demonstrable strength in business acumen
Strong analytical skills
Abilities to work with Microsoft office and other software applications like SAP (Power BI experience will be added advantage)
Technical expertise in following areas is required:
MS – Access, MS- Excel
Statistical and Mathematical Modeling knowledge [preferred]
Good presentation and interpersonal skills
Self-Motivated to identify and prioritize work based on ongoing projects & incoming requests
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *LI- JS1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time