This is a strategic role within the Italian marketing communications team committed to support Eaton Electrical Sector’s growth plans in the country, through: lead generation activities, effective lead management process, branding and promotional activities, optimization of marketing automation tools, monitoring and measurement activities.
He/she will be responsible to define a digital strategy, convert it into an effective digital marketing plan in line with the company’s targets as for: increased brand awareness, development of a profiled database, member acquisition and engagement for Eaton across all stages of the buyer and customer lifecycle.
He/she will be in charge of developing and executing integrated corporate and digital marketing campaigns, orchestrating in the most suitable way all the available communication and digital marketing channels. He/she will be also responsible for monitoring, analysing and sharing the campaign results, to pursue constant learning and improvement.
This role is also accountable for efficient and effective publishing across all digital properties in Italy, including Eaton websites and social media channels, as well as for the Corporate Communications processes and channels (PR relationships, press releases, etc.)
• Work with central marketing automation team, media buying and PR agencies, central segment marcomm managers and segment/channel marketing team in Italy to develop a structured digital marketing plan that drives measurable pipelines and is in line with Company’s targets
• Maximize Media Buying ROI through effective: SEO, SEM, CRO, A/B testing, analysis and reporting, etc.
• Ensure all digital marketing activities are tracked, reported and presented back to the business to facilitate continual learning and improvement
• Focus on lead generation and ensure the link to CRM for an effective management of the generated leads by the sales teams
• Work with the central marketing automation team to develop and profile the local prospect database and plan cadenced interactions to deepen our relationship with current database members
• Constantly develop best practices and test new initiatives based on internal metrics and his/her own ideas, to promote Brand’s digital awareness and customer engagement
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review, adhere to brand guidelines and are continually updated, to maximize buyer journeys, strong UX and visitor engagement
• Ensure Italy Sales Organization is effectively leveraging all content available across his digital estate, by promoting new and existing contents and assets
• Work closely with the central PR team and Company’s local PR agency to promote goodwill, raise awareness and inform about Company’s strategy and new products
• Promote the digital marketing culture inside the Company and keep up with the latest digital trends
bachelor degree and preferrable specialization in digital marketing
A good understanding of digital marketing logics, techniques, tools and platforms (3-5 years)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time