If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Head HR – Electrical Sector for Eaton’s electrical business, based in Delhi, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The primary function of the role is to act as an HR business partner to support the achievement of the business objectives for the Electrical Sector- India operations, including the commercial teams and the Pondicherry Plant. The successful incumbent will provide strategic and operational HR support and guidance to the business teams while balancing the needs of the business and employees in accordance with Eaton’s values and ethics. This role will be responsible to provide functional leadership to the HR team of the ES IN Commercial Organization and the Pondicherry Plant
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· Support the Business to achieve its KSIs through critical HR Initiatives and Programs
· Drive talent management processes across the operation including performance management, succession planning, talent assessment & acquisition
· Manage and support the employee life cycle processes
· Deploy Eaton HR processes and tools while ensuring adherence to Eaton values & philosophy and in compliance with Corporate and Electrical Sector APAC guidelines
· Drive and monitor compensation and benefit programs in accordance with Eaton’s compensation philosophy
· Develop and drive internal communication processes through change management model
· Responsible for deployment of local and Corporate policies support, coach, and mentor Eaton leaders in building organizational capability (BOC) and performance management activities
· Drive employee engagement through employee survey process and action planning
· Support HR administration tasks with focus on data integrity of payroll, HR systems, contracts etc.
· Lead HR and organizational key-projects to support business and division objectives
· Develop operational training plan and drive execution of the training programs
· Utilize HR analytical tools (HR balanced scorecard) to drive and support business and employment decisions
· Drive Eaton culture and values by supporting corporate social responsibilities through deployment of wellness initiatives and community involvement activities.
· Support the Pondicherry Plant in maintaining seamless ER culture and drive cordial Union dynamics in a multi-Union scenario.
MBA, PG in HR Programs
20+ years of experience including at 5+ years of HR Leadership exp, across Manufacturing, Commercial domains
Complex problem resolution skills and ability to deal with ambiguities
High level of interpersonal skill and integrity
Ability to influence others including peers and business leaders
Strong managerial courage
Process oriented - proven ability to improve / streamline processes to support business needs
Strong employee relation & communication skills
Willingness to travel across the country as required (25%)
High level understanding of Labor laws and critical statutory compliances
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-NK1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time