Eaton’s Aerospace Division is currently seeking a Quality Inspector to join our team. This position is based at our Glenolden, PA facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Perform verification inspection of Eaton’s supplier’s detailed components.
- Perform verification inspection of Eaton’s product for compliance to customer’s requirements.
- Assist customer source inspectors as required.
- Read and interpret blueprints and use precision measurement equipment.
- Need thorough knowledge of measurement systems, techniques including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Need knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods
- Be familiar with the requirements of ISO and AS9000
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in manufacturing or military environment.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of Glenolden, PA facility will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- This position is Safety Sensitive and is subject to random testing under our Drug and Alcohol Abatement program.
Position Success Criteria:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to use precision measurement equipment such as micrometers, calipers, comparator, thread gauge.
- Experience using bore gauges
- Thorough knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Technical Degree
This position is Safety Sensitive and is subject to random testing under our Drug and Alcohol Abatement program.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No