We are looking for an Account Manager – OEM in – Brazil.
- Drive Hydraulics & Off-Highway businesses overall success with OEM customers on a national basis to increase the Eaton’s relationship by promoting the proper value product solution to meet customer needs and position Eaton as a prime supplier;
- Expected to develop relationships at all levels of the organization including engineering, sales, manufacturing, financing and top management. Represent the Company in technical/commercial and trade fair events and conventions;
- Pursue and capture qualified local OEM customer’s opportunities in order to assure profitable and sustainable business managed through the CRM;
- Assure that the businesses meet Eaton expectation in terms of results; Negotiate sales conditions (price, productivity, payment terms, packaging, incoterms and investments), development and delivery timing, warranty; Pricing Recovery Adjustments; LTA development and management;
- Be the main “communication channel” between Eaton and customer, facilitating the negotiation at all customers’ organizational levels and departments.
“When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. All our opportunities are for everyone, we don’t exclude any professional. If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business and there are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences!”.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering or Business Administration;
- Fluent English;
- Available to travel;
- Experience in the hydraulic or agriculture industry;
- Experience with OEM customers and Off-Highway business;
- Experience with account management and new customers prospection;
- Basic knowledge on cost and finance;
- Availability to work at Valinhos – SP.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time