Eaton’s Power Systems Division is currently seeking an Inventory Material Handler to join our team on 2nd shift, starting at $16.50/hour, depending on experience. The hours for this position are from 3-11 pm and it is based at our Waukesha (Badger Drive), WI facility.
The Inventory Material Handler is responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing materials, supplies and merchandise. The candidate will compile and verify stock records against source documents, ship end products, load and unload, move material to places within and outside of the plant, all while performing under minimal supervision.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Count, sort, compile record and inventory quantities, types of materials received, stored and issued in plants. You will also prepare material for storage.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments; notify supervisor of damaged items, record storage and correspond with shippers.
- Empty core steel hoppers in Final Assembly.
- Collect, fill and deliver bins to production areas.
- Haul out old pallets.
- Receive and put away cores and coils as needed.
- Load/unload trucks and pallets as needed, using hand and power equipment.
- Drive a narrow aisle stacker or 6,000 lb. Jeep, scale count material from a table as well as a floor scale, allowing for tare tolerances when necessary.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the Outstanding benefits we offer:
Competitive Pay, Benefits start on day one, Vacation time, Employee Discounts, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Educational Assistance Program and many more!
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 months experience operating material handling equipment.
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) from an accredited institution
- The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within the 50 miles of Waukesha, WI in order to be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No