If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Senior Engineer – Center for Sustainability basedin Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Mentors and guides a junior team of engineers to provide both local product development and engineering services to the Global engineering needs in the field of compliance and DfE.
- Understand customer requirements and communicate them to other Eaton teams, and act as the liaison for program activities as appropriate.
- Monitors progress and achievements on projects. Provide regular reports on development and support activities.
- Provides expert resolution of issues and monitors integration of work.
- Review technical aspects of projects including DfE Specifications
- Synergies and leverages engineering capabilities across groups.
- Champions continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business System; CI, Employee Survey, DfX & Agile PROLaunch , Agile Start
Bachelor’s with 5-7 years’ experience / Masters with 3-5 years’/ PHD with 1 to 2 years of experience in Sustainability Domain, Product Development or Technology Development
Excellent teaming skills and oral and written communications skills. A high degree of aptitude, creativity, and self-direction is required. Proven experience on Talent management (Hire, Develop, Retain), resource allocation and project management.
Experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for Hardware/Software procurement, building test lab setups etc.
Experience in leading projects with multiple stakeholders in matrix organization and strong project management experience is required.
Exceptionally strong technical knowledge in the field of compliance / Product Stewardship
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time