Eaton’s Power division is currently seeking a HR Generalist to join our team. This position is based at our Juarez facility.
The HR Generalist is proactively partners with HR Manager, to lead human resources initiatives ensuring that HR plans are aligned with business goals, in order to achieve short and long-term strategic organizational objectives in Talent Management and Acquisition, Organizational Effectiveness, Compensation, Benefits and Rewards and Employment Practices for LATAM MX Businesses PD Juarez Operations.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
• Responsible for HR Management Systems (local and corporate), and documentation (employee records).
• Responsible for payroll data entry process and compensations and benefits administration: saving found, Food Coupons, Major Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Employee Savings, etc.
• Insure compliance to all applicable legal guidelines and requirements IMSS, LFT, INFONAVIT and Internal Labor Regulations.
• General employees request and services at HR level.
• Lead the facility’s shop floor performance management program APEX Mfg.
• Responsible for employees services and coordination including: Cafeteria, Transportation, overtime planning, among others.
• Responsible for Talent acquisition process for salary and hourly positions (requisition management, TAC relationship management, interview team participant, offer management and onboarding).
• Support Organizational Development coordinating facility’s training and development programs including the Eaton New Employee Orientation and Annual Training Plan.
• Drive HR functional excellence through deployment of Eaton programs, ensuring quality of process and content and alignment with the Eaton Business System to achieve goals and objectives.
• Responsible to manage Wellness initiatives including but not limited to: Special Events, Recognition, and Health Campaigns.
• Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s ethics, goals, philosophies, and vision.
• Responsible to drive community involvement and Inclusion and Diversity promoting active participation for PD Juarez operations.
• Provides comprehensive analytical support for the design and administration of compensation programs, and Hourly Salary Structure, position evaluations, salary recommendations, and other detailed research projects.
• Responsible to develop and deploy Annual Communication Plans.
• Support Employee Engagement Survey process to determine organizational opportunities and deploy action plans and their executions.
• Foster a culture where ownership of health and safety is embraced by all employees. Utilize MESH to ensure compliance with state/federal/provincial safety requirements and drive “zero incidents” culture.
• Develop and implement solutions to organizational challenges by leading/coaching others through change, providing leadership guidance and mentoring.
• Meet any other activity assigned by your supervisor or special requirements of the company.
• Active participation in continues improvements programs and committees.
• Comply the Eaton Business System (EBS), in foundations, Planning, Growth, Functional Excellence, Assessment and Learning, mainly in the Eaton Business Excellence (EBE); ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 and its tools (such as: Eaton Quality System (EQS), Eaton Lean System and Six Sigma-ELS, HR Standard Work and Employee Survey.
• Know and comply the Policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy, Management Environmental Safety and Security and Health (MESH).
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Master´s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or related field from an accredited institution (desirable)
• Minimum of 3 years HR Generalist work experience in Manufacturing Industry and small size facility (150+ employees).
• Knowledge of HR compliance and legal issues at MX region level LFT.
• Proficiency in computer skills Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Knowledge of legal requirements IMSS, INFONAVIT, compensation administration concepts, talent acquisition, including recruiting and selection processes, occupational safety and health concepts.
• Significant experience with day to day application of HR policies and procedures.
• Significant experience with positive employee relations policies and programs.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English-Spanish required.
Position Success Criteria:
• Demonstrated strong skills on following competencies: Thinks & Acts Strategically, Gets Results, Builds Organizational Capabilities and Leadership Attributes – Passionate, Accountable, Efficient, Transparent, Learner, Ethical.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PD Power Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time