- Manages and directs site in achieving EHS targets & objectives.
- Facilitates risk assessment at the location to identify critical EHS hazards and aspects.
- Works with leadership team to create targets and objectives to reduce risk and environmental impact.
- Supports plant manager in the assignment of MESH element champions and facilitates their engagement in ownership of the MESH elements.
- Creates and facilitates EHS engagement through EHS teams and committees needed to accomplish the established targets and objectives for the year.
- Develops and implements QM strategy and plans in conjunction with site leadership.
- Closely cooperates with the responsible EX-Representative to insure QM System fulfills applicable explosion protection regulations.
- Implements and leads robust customer concerns management process.
- Establishes and drives internal audit programs across all business functions as applicable.
- Monitors quality related performances according to agreed standards and takes necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels.
- Technician, Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience in either EHS and/or Quality.
- Fluent German and English.
- Experience in EHS- & Q-Management Systems.
- High level of personal integrity. Good communication and interacting skills. Ability to manage diverse teams.
- Safety Engineer Training, Quality Manager training at accredited certification body.
- Contract in fast growing global company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD HAC Hazardous Area Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No