If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Assistant Analyst - Inside Sales in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Pondicherry, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Respond timely to the business opportunity as well as begin initial negotiations on pricing proposal terms.
- Coordinates the “flow” of contracts through the department from receipt to the generation of the contract letter to the customer.
- Receive, approve and escalate all QuikQuote requests
- Review pricing order holds to determine discrepancies and provide solutions.
- Update and Maintain pricing tools as needed (PM templates, UF Explosion files, etc)
- Provide support and tracking for all government Defense Supply Center (DSCC) quotes
- Complete all necessary reporting for Low-Peak Upgrade requests
- Ability to learn and apply new procedures quickly
- Utilize critical thinking skills to identify and solve complex business problems and ensure pricing processes and methodologies are defined and effectively applied
- Develop & maintain reporting tools to better support sales initiatives
- Maintain Pricing Service Level Agreements (SLA) at or above 95%
- Develop and maintain a personal Workload Scorecard
- Develop and maintain a general knowledge of most Bussmann products.
- Develop and maintain a general knowledge of market level pricing for Bussmann products.
- Ability to understand Bussmann’s sales and marketing strategies to determine appropriate pricing
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete requests and assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle change in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility to deal with interruptions, changing priorities, and deadlines.
- Well developed skills in effectively and comfortably interacting with all levels of management, employees, internal and external customers, and outside contacts to provide accurate, quality response to all SPAs requests.
- Strong independent decision-making, problem-solving and collaborative skills.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and must work well in both a team and individual environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong computer skills to quickly learn and utilize other computer software programs
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Strong written and oral communication skills and proficiency in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, with an intermediate to advanced skill level in MS Excel including V-Look-Ups, Pivot Tables, Macros and Templates
- Prior pricing/contract experience of at least 2 years
- Experience with SAP and Business warehouse reporting tool
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: * RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time