If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Process Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Xi’an, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Current process maintenance. Include:
1. Documents maintenance, such as WI, PFMEA, JSA, routing, working time both for offline documents and SAP system data.
2. Operator training for working instruction, JSA, etc.
3. Fixture design, management and maintenance. Maintenance data analysis and rule setting for fixture maintenance.
4. Problem solving for manufacturing, need to be familiar with problem solving tools, especially for six tools.
5. Standard manufacturing process and verify production line capacity.
Support for new product samples building and introduce work, include:
1. New product samples building support, such as fixture design, initial process define, initial cost estimate.
2. Join local or global new product introduce process and act as manufacturing engineer, support to provide all necessary documents for manufacturing.
3. New product part number SAP system data maintenance, such as routing data setting, material BOM quantity.
- Continue improvement responsibility:
1. Achieving ELSS yearly cost out target.2. Achieving Monthly Kaizen target.
3. Leading production line improve project for efficiency, quality, cost, scrap.
4. Maintain and optimize production line/plant layout and process.
- Other work leader assign.
Bachelor Degree above, major in industry engineering, mechanical engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering or related to engineering;
Above 5 years’ experience over manufacturing engineering as process engineer or industrial engineer in MNC;
- Good English in both verbal and written;
- Cad knowledge (AutoCAD, Solid works);
Ability to work effectively in a team environment with other departments according to deadlines and under pressure filled conditions is essential;
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now! #LI-EY1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No