- Performs mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repair work on plant equipment
- Troubleshoots and repairs machine malfunctions and mechanical problems and electrical problems
- Keeps work area clean and free of hazards – 5-S program
- Performs preventive maintenance on plant equipment
- Completes special projects as required – including design and repair work on material handling systems and other mechanical devices
- Designs and fabricates parts to improve machine operation
- Completes projects as directed (machine moves, modifications, installations, material handling, remodeling, work area, etc.)
- Programs basic electronic control equipment.
- Recommends changes for existing production equipment to improve product quality, equipment reliability and equipment productivity.
- Documents electrical modifications to machine tools on associated electrical drawings.
- Recommends modifications of electronic control equipment
- Help train machine operators on operation of new control systems.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of blueprint and process sheet reading
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic systems
- Proficient in pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of programmable logic controls
- Proficient in plumbing systems
- Knowledge of CNC Machines
- Welding skills
- +3yrs Maintenance and/or electrical experience
- Associates degree in related field
- Previous work experience in Tool and Die
- Understands Statistical Process Control
- Understanding of electronic circuitry
- Working knowledge of heat treating and metallurgical principles
- Working knowledge of steel types and ability to determine which are best in different plant applications
- Demonstrated understanding of metal cutting, inserts, feeds, speeds, etc.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Puesto: Manufactura y Operaciones
Organización: VEH NAA North America Auto
Nivel de puesto: Colaborador individual
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton) permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: No
Viaje: Sí, un 10 % del tiempo