If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Material Planner in Eaton’s Aerospace business, based in Bangalore, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Communicate with SIOP team for Forecast / Demand Planning for entire portfolio.
- Excess & Obsolete- Review, Planning & Control- Monthly
- Communicate with overseas manufacturing sites as well as Domestic & international suppliers to provide forecast and firm orders for the material.
- Daily follow up to ensure material delivery on time and per required quantity.
- Initiate Min-Max / MRP tools for better planning.
- Follow schedule adherence on daily basis or better inventory management.
- Develop the awareness among the suppliers on Eaton process, Policies, expectations.
- Supplier capacity mapping and develop supply base to meet production volumes.
- Pre- SIOP- Operations- for betterment of material/production planning, for taking proactive actions against probable risks
- Track daily shortages for production & take proactive as well as reactive actions to fulfill material requirement.
- Monitor and track OTD, quality & schedule adherence- monthly.
- Conduct a Risk analysis and initiate proper action to mitigate supply risks.
- Identify the cost out opportunities and implement along with Sourcing.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering.
- 6-8 years of experience in Planning & procurement in Engg. Company preferably in Aerospace, Medical or Oil & Gas Components or Hydraulic Industry
- Thorough understanding of Production planning and manufacturing processes as well material planning, Inventory management etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & verbal)
- Strong relationship with suppliers as well as customers – Internal and External
- Cross functions team working skills due to matrix organization reporting
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time