If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Oversea Sales Representative, CPQ in Eaton’s DPQ/ES, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Provide sales coordination support to Key Account Manager for oversea market
- Work with other functions including but not limited to Customer Service, Customer Support, R&D, Operations and Program Manager to ensure smooth order commitments
- Play an active role in liaison between customers and PM in project development etc.
- Maintain close communications with customer to understand demand forecast and ensure factory is aligned to customers’ shipment requirements
- Seek to discover competitor's offerings and able to develop proposals and quotation to compete
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Subject related to International business or Language or EE
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in Electronics industry, power supply industry (e.g UPS /Inverter/switching power etc.) a plus
- Proven inside sales experience within OEM/ODM structure is a plus.
- Excellent at English communication and negotiation skills, both in writing and conversation. Knowledge of Japanese language a plus but not compulsory.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Able to work independently, flexible, efficiently, smart and responsible, self-motivated and with good working attitude Good interpersonal skills, responsible & self-motivated
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills with Excel, PowerPoint, outlook
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time