Eaton’s Corporate Sector is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate Development to join our team. This position is based at our Beachwood, OH facility.
This role will serve as the lead for all financial due diligence work that is required for acquisition, divestiture, and joint venture projects. This role will also work cross-functionally and cross-border with other corporate and operational teams to analyze target company financials, provide technical accounting guidance on business acquisitions and divestitures, and provide guidance on valuation and key provisions within purchase price agreements.
The successful candidate will be an expert-level manager role with comprehensive, deep experience across Cost and Financial Accounting and in this role you will:
- Lead financial due diligence and provide detailed financial analysis, technical accounting guidance, and transaction structuring.
- Quantify the financial impact of acquiring or divesting business or product lines, provide guidance on the drafting of purchase and sale agreements, and transitional services agreements
- Quantify synergies and integration costs, support the valuation of businesses, present findings with C-level management as well as Operational GM, VPs, etc.
- Develop comprehensive due diligence reports and manage the overall financial due diligence process on a global basis.
- Lead the financial due diligence for all deals (i.e. mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, JV's).
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Ten years' experience in accounting or finance
- CPA required
- This position does not provide sponsorship. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Masters degree from an accredited institution
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Development Planning
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time