Please, submit your resume in English for this position.
We are looking for a Direct Tax Jr. Analyst in Valinhos – SP.
- Prepares or assists the elaboration of Corporate Income Tax Returns for the Brazilian Legal Entities;
- Monthly calculation and payments of the Corporate Income Tax and the Social Contribution on Profits;
- Support the analysis of Transfer Pricing calculation;
- Follows legislation changes with the regards of tax subjects;
- Reviews tax procedures in order to find opportunities for tax savings and avoid risks of assessments;
- Analyzes and advises of legislation related fiscal matters, provides guidance for the operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economy or Law;
- Advanced English;
- Experience with Income Tax (submission to ECF);
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing;
- Knowledge in Accounting;
- Knowledge in Windows Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Intermediate Spanish;
- MBA in Tax.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time