Eaton’s Power Systems Division is currently seeking a Kitter to join our team on 2nd shift, starting at $16.50/hour, depending on experience. The position is based at our Waukesha (Badger Drive), WI facility and its core hours run from 3PM to 11PM.
Kitters issue parts from stock and kit them into stacks for our product lines. They also prepare material for transportation, deliver it to the shipping dock area, receive material from vendors, verify counts, check part numbers and mark packing lists as received.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright individuals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Issue material from stock location and kits material from daily release and pick list.
- Prepare kits for transportation, deliver to dock area, and prepare appropriate packing list.
- Verify part number and quantity received, then store parts into proper locations.
- Record locations to the material stored with inventory control system.
- Fill debits for materials being shipped to vendor for outside processing.
- Utilize fork lift, hand trucks, crane, and other material handling equipment as required.
- Checks equipment daily for servicing oil, brakes, gas, and water.
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements on part and work order sheets.
- Verify specifications by measuring completed component and ensuring they match the work order.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the Outstanding benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay, Benefits start on day one, Vacation time, Employee Discounts, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Educational Assistance Program and many more!
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
A high school diploma or GED form an accredited institution is required.
Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship.
Relocation benefits not included. Only candidates living within 50 miles of Waukesha WI will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No