Eaton’s Industrial is currently seeking a Talent Programs Manager to join our team. This position is based at our US Corporate Headquarters in Beachwood, OH.
The Talent Programs Manager for the Industrial Sector reports directly to the Director of Talent Management and Organizational Effectiveness. Primary responsibilities include project management, and analysis of talent initiatives and programs that support acquisition, development, and retention of talent. Specific areas of focus include project management for culture and talent strategy initiatives. Additionally, the Talent Programs Manager is responsible for providing HR support for Industrial Sector HR, Communications, and Program Management.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Provide leadership for development programs including ADP and Zones
- Manage and coordinate initiatives and analytics related to IS talent management strategies, including Organizational Capability Assessment processes, talent reviews, pipeline management and development, talent acquisition
- Project Management of Critical Role Strategies for GM, Plant Manager, Sales Leader, and marketing leader
- Work cross-group/sector to lead project related to pipeline development, better visibility and movement of talent.
- Support Teambuilding sessions (insights), New Leader Assimilations, Change management & OAD needs
- Provide HR support for the HR, Marketing Communications, and Program Management functions.
- Provide executive and non-executive level coaching and Employee Relations support
- Support clients with key HR activities including Talent Acquisition, Assessment & Selection, Executive and Non- Executive Compensation, etc.
- Work with other HR & TMOE leaders to ensure deployment and sustainment of activities and org capability initiatives to meet current and future needs of the business.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of HR or Talent Management experience
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within 50 miles of our Beachwood, OH location will be considered.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Learning development, I&D, or performance management experience
- Strong analytical skills, including experience developing and using metrics for analysis
- Demonstrated experience developing business partnerships with cross-functional leadership to achieve results
- Strong project management skills demonstrated large, cross group project and program management skills
- Strong Influencing, communication, and coaching skills
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing people and coaching and influencing managers
- Experience presenting to senior leadership
- Experience in collaborating with leaders
- Continuous/process improvement experience and mindset
- Change management skills
- Extensive proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Industrial Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time