Eaton’s Power Delivery Division is currently seeking a Kitter on 2nd Shift to join our team, starting at $16.50/hour depending on experience. This role is based at our Waukesha (Badger Drive) WI location.
The Kitter is responsible for issuing parts from a location and kit into stacks for respective product line. The Kitter will prepare material for transportation, deliver it to the shipping dock area, receive material from vendors, verify count, check part numbers and mark the packing list received.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Issue material from stock location and kit material from daily release and pick list.
- Prepare kits for transportation, deliver to dock area, and prepare appropriate packing list.
- Verify part number and quantity received and store parts into proper locations.
- Fill debits for materials being shipped to vendor for outside processing.
- Utilize fork lift, hand trucks, 1-ton crane, and other material handling equipment as required.
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements on part and work order sheets.
- Verify specifications by measuring completed component and ensuring they match the work order.
- Maintain supply inventory by checking stock to regulate inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the Outstanding benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay, Benefits start on day one, Vacation time, Employee Discounts, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Educational Assistance Program and many more!
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) is required from an accredited institution.
- The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within the 50 miles of the work location in order to be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No