Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
Lead Tax Analyst, Transfer Pricing - CoE
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The Lead Analyst – Member of the Transfer Pricing Center of Excellence (CoE) will assist the Manager – Transfer Pricing – Operations with managing the global tax transfer pricing and documentation:
(i) intercompany price setting and arm’s length testing ;
(ii) financial system data analysis and design;
(iii) reserve analysis;
(iv) effective tax rate support;
(v) selective planning projects;
(vi) studying comparables and documenting results; and
(vii) documentation of Eaton’s worldwide transfer pricing strategy.
Your key deliverables :
This position requires: financial acumen, financial system knowledge/skills, data management/analysis abilities, operational understanding, ability to manage the completion of large deliverables, along with issue/opportunity recognition skills.
- Assist in the design and creation of enhanced and system driven financial analysis and processes to ensure data integrity supporting compliance with US and foreign tax laws and regulations.
- Participate in creating financial reporting necessary for transfer pricing analysis. Must have broad experience in various financial reporting systems or the ability to learn new systems in order to extract data. Specifically: Oracle, HFM, SAP, and Khalix Reporting.
- Organize and assist with large projects involving finance, operations and operations processes.
- Identify and analyze intercompany transactions
- Support Transfer Pricing CoE in collection of data needed for and preparation of transfer pricing analyses and documentation as required under tax laws of the various jurisdictions in with Eaton operates
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects and activities depending on business needs
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on transfer pricing – than please apply.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business or related fields (other degrees will be considered if relevant experience in transfer pricing, tax or finance). Masters degree and/or professional qualification (CPA, CFA, or other) is a plus.
- Computer skills – fluent in the use of standard software, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, including experience in financial modeling. Also, able to learn Eaton’s databases, financial reporting and forecasting systems. Experience with company databases (e.g Amadeus, Osiris, Compustat, or others) is a plus.
- Communications – able to clearly communicate, orally and in writing. Candidate must be fluent in English. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- interpersonal skills – interact effectively with people, both inside and outside the Company, who have diverse backgrounds, languages and different objectives.
- Other – strong analytical skills. Must be organized and have effective time management skills..
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time