Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Customer Support Analyst - Sales Organization, one year contract
- Provide commercial support such as order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing
- Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions
- Provide assistance to internal and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration
- Solve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics
- Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture
- Provide both in country and cross border support as needed
- Act as point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years' of experience in customer support roles
- Good understanding of a sales organization.
- Experienced with SAP or other applications
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to communicate effectively with other departments, divisions and peer positions
- High level of interpersonal skills
- English language at advanced level
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No