If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an APAC Lighting APLM in Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds APAC, based in Shanghai China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Develop and execute lighting product strategy through Multi generation product plan(NPI, cost out/ localization , low cost manufacturing, rationalization etc.), drive performance including order intake, sales, profitability.
- Develop region by region, segment by segment growth/penetration strategy with regional commercial leader.
- Support the global NPI products management and coordination as local counterparts.
- Support the intercompany orders from outside Asia including spec review, Product selection, tech clarifications, certs update, costing /pricing strategy etc.
- Lighting ETO/Customized order support including spec review tech clarifications, product selection, certs updates etc.
- lighting layout out calculation per customer needs and presentations in the region.
- Commercial data/report preparations including order intake, shipment, margin etc. on a regular base.
- Maintain a competitive database for all products, including market share, performance comparison, and cost/price positioning.
- Develop business case (BOC) and new product launch and commercialization etc.
- Support on different type of projects including NPD, Localization, Local assembly, VAVE, Cost out, international MFG set up of lighting products.
- Develop quotes, margin analysis, pricing strategy, bidding strategy etc.
- Customer visit, training, seminar, presentations as requested.
- Support on resolve of quality complaint etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of science degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Preferred 5-10 years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge in Ex industry and products.
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Commercial/Technical savvy
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and coordinate others.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong organization, communication and project management skills
- Initiative and self-management skills
- Value selling training
- Presentation skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time