This position will provide quality assurance support to customers, internal and external. Additionally, this position assists in the execution of the Quality strategy to ensure product flow consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
Select appropriate program and executes established programming to validate compliance of machined products using visual and written instructions.
Document and record results of execution in a manner that maintains traceability of product.
Identify nonconformances and reports failures to Quality Leadership.
Perform visual inspection of processed product.
Prioritize multiple tasks to ensure on-time delivery to internal/external customers.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in manufacturing/military environment or a graduate of technical/vocational program
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of Glenolden, PA facility will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
Certain duties performed by this role require the position to be subject to the guidelines of our Repair Station certificate and are subject to DOT drug testing.
- Minimum of one (1) years reading and interpreting blueprints
- Minimum one year GD&T experience
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No