Eaton’s Corporate division is currently seeking a Customer Support Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Queretaro office.
The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for supporting Customer Service, eCommerce, Marketing, Operations and Logistics teams. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to; daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reporting and data analysis, creating weekly and monthly presentations for reporting out of metrics, updating customer service and agent scorecards, C3 administration, requesting new online agent user setups and other adhoc tasks as identified and assigned by the manager. Analysts are expected to be able to work independently as well as able to participate in a team
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
1. Interacts professionally with internal and external contacts.
2. Ensures timely data collection, maintenance, and analysis of daily, weekly and monthly Customer Service reports using SAP, Excel and Power BI.
3. Daily Customer Service related audits, including but not limited to; auditing of sales orders greater than $10K, duplicate order validations, updating of credits for responsible party and reason code, ship to account validation for dual market customers, pricing validations.
4. Maintenance of monthly Customer Service report out PPT presentation.
5. Maintenance of monthly Customer Service and Agent scorecards using Excel.
7. Responsible for new Agent User setups for ERP System Access (including requesting of C Numbers, VPN Access, and SAP Access request).
8. Daily maintenance of orders caught in Deferred Billing.
9. Additional Adhoc assignments as requested by supervisor.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in customer service
Advanced PC skills (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and databases)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel – Formulas and Macros
- Knowledge of CRM software and SAP or VISTA
Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Vista, VOTW and Mentor software
Ability to speak, read, listen an write in English
Position Success Criteria :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive for results
- Makes Decisions & Solves Problems
- Demonstrates a Collaborative Style
- Promotes and Champions Change
- Business Acumen
- Pursues personal development
- Team work
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time