Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for :
Local Key Account Leader
Location: Dammam - KSA
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The local key account leader will be responsible to manage the AVL for products / systems and service in the country across all segments , he will be responsible to manage the end user accounts in the governmental segment , oil- gas-petrochemical , Mining & Utility in the country and leverage excellent business relationship with end users , he will be responsible to identify the business potential with the end users and support the country and the region to increase the demand generation by setting up clear account plans based on the investments with the end users .
Your key deliverables :
- Develop, manage and implement of accounts strategy focusing on customer satisfaction , growth and profitability
- Coordinate the sales activities and manage the customer resolution problems and expectations
- Participate and contribute in the sales strategies by exploring the customers current business, mid and long terms plans and investments
- Be responsible for the definition and proposals for sales targets and growth margins for the assigned accounts and insure the achievement through a structured process and follow up
- Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities, identifying a target for each solution element. Proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
- Establishes and develops account relationships based on a defined strategy. Acts as focal point for problem resolution and monitors customer claims. Plans, facilitates and conducts customer negotiations. - Develops, maintains and shares detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends, and competition
- Support the sales organization in selling products/solutions/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Unit
- Monitors competitors’ activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Creates added value for the customer and EATON by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. frame agreements). Communicates details in accordance with EATON offering and strategy
- Coordinates the use of internal or external resources (e.g. technical, advertising, and marketing) in order to provide value added services to accounts.
- Manage the AVL ( Approved vendor list ) and coordinate with organization teams to have Eaton products / systems and service is approved within the accounts
- Support the Local country and global factories to capture and reinforce the winning probabilities for the international business .
- Manage and handle the vendor registration within end user accounts for products/systems and service
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus the designated market segment and client channel – than please apply.
- Bsc in Electrical engineering or equivalent
- 9-12 Years experience in sales and account management domain
- Power and Automation knowledge
- Excellent communication , Fluent in Arabic and English , team player , past experience in the same domain , worked before in sales and account management with key accounts such as SABIC / ARAMCO / MARAFIQ / ROYAL COMMISSIOIN / MAADEN / Ministries / Saudi Electricity company
- Saudi nationals only
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative teamExcellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for usCulture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time