Eaton’s Electrical sector is currently seeking a Paint Line Operator to join our third shift team. This position is based at our Cleveland, TN facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Retrieve parts from storage locations, hang parts in the proper configuration, and take corrective actions to minimize loading and paint errors.
- Set up hook arrangements, packing equipment and other items as required.
- Verify counts and Kanban cards to assure accuracy and perform de-burring and de-greasing operations.
- Wear all Personal Protective Equipment and observe all hygiene requirements as specified and directed.
- Maintain equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner and maintain the 5S+ check sheets.
- Visually check parts for quality issues and assure that hooks are properly stored when not in use.
- Work with various groups of employees in team based environment.
- Set up and perform manual spraying operations as necessary.
- Comply with all applicable ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 procedures. Possess a working knowledge of relevant ISO procedures and work instructions.
- Know and follow established job specific and site wide health and safety procedures and rules in accordance with the Eaton MESH Program.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of the work location will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Previous experience working on a paint line
- Must be able to individually lift 40 lbs. continuously throughout the shift
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ES CRDS COMM Commercial
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No