Eaton is currently seeking a Treasury Administrator to join our team. This position is based at our Beachwood, Ohio Corporate offices.
The Treasury Administrator will serve as a member of the Center of Excellence for the 5 sub-functional treasury teams of the Global Treasury Department. These include Real Estate, Cash Management, Global Trade Credit, Insurance & Risk Management, Pension and Capital Markets. The successful candidate will execute, administer & audit the Treasury specific processes and systems including managing data and reports. This role is the primary point of contact for a number of Treasury specific activities and transactions to support the global enterprise. The position makes decisions on the next steps required to accomplish tasks based on the data and information received through the Treasury systems.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Coordinate and perform treasury transaction activities including bank correspondence for the Share Repurchase Program, entering pension trades into bank software, check writing for Eaton’s political contributions program and internal emergency check requests, audit and process Workers Compensation State Assessments Payments
- Use knowledge of the organization to determine the appropriate approach to coordinate global intercompany financing activities, including intercompany loan documentation, signatory confirmations and fulfilling internal audit requests.
- Oversee the collection and reporting of bank signatory data and internal and external encrypted communications required to meet FBAR filing requirements.
- Research, verify and correct data within Treasury reports while handling confidential financial requests for reporting to senior management (ie, Monthly Global Aging Report, RADAR reports, etc.). Report corrections made to management prior to final issuance of reports to Eaton senior level management.
- Determine the correct organizational contacts in order to coordinate and submit bank correspondence and files, maintain signature cards/files for bank access determination needs.
- Coordinate with the Internal Audit Department to fulfill audit testing requests to ensure department compliance
- Act as system administrator for Global Treasury website maintenance and updates
- Partner with treasury managers to develop, maintain, and implement efficient workflow processes
- Serve as a SharePoint Coordinator, effectively utilizing the current versions of Microsoft Office and O365 with an advanced skillset using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and other project software packages
- Be the administrator for department invoice processing & coding
- Serve as administrator back up for budget reporting, forecast changes & Yearly Profit Plan Forecast Process
- Perform daily interpersonal communications with internal and external clients through phone calls, directing visitors, and managing timely department status updates
- Develop/maintain/update file systems for physical, electronic, and offsite records management for department
- Create documents using various software word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, & web-based software
- Assist with processing new hires, transfers, terminations within the dept; including set up of assigned work space, phone, computer, building & badge access for Cleveland based team.
- Provide expertise in the area of administrative duties of managing electronic calendars, scheduling & coordinating meetings, international & domestic travel, travel and expense reports
- Act as a back-office support team member for treasury transactions such as settling FX trades, releasing wires, and working in Quantum and MISYS
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum two (2) years of executive-level office experience
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship
- Candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Beachwood, Ohio – no relocation benefits will be offered with this position. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Five (5) years of executive-level office experience
- Advanced level skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Board-level ready presentations) as well as proficient use of intranet and internet
- Knowledge of the Concur travel and expense system, RADAR, Quantum/MISYS, Iron Mountain Connect, PowerBI, Markview, Oracle, WebEx Conferencing services and Video Conferencing
- Management of ambiguity in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain a confidential work environment
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy in work product
- Management of multiple tasks and priorities
- Advanced anticipation skills of future actions required to ensure timely completion of deadlines Continuous monitoring of deadlines is also a must
- Operates with initiative and performs project work and completion of daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Provide strong process orientation in terms of juggling multiple priorities and sharing of knowledge for this team-based environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No