Eaton’s Aerospace division is currently seeking a Quality Inspector to join our 2nd shift team. This position is based at our Eastanollee, GA facility.
2nd Shift positions offer a 10% shift premium increase and $500.00 Bonuses
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Inspect materials and/or parts to Customer and Eaton drawings, specifications and requirements.
- Inspect products, processes, and materials (including in-process & final inspection) in all Value Streams.
- Perform layout and first article inspections.
- Read and interpret all prints, sketches, and all special instructions that pertain to the inspection of parts.
- Adhere to policy, procedure, work instructions and standard work.
- Follow all MESH processes and procedures.
- Maintain and contribute to 5S / CIF culture within working area and the plant.
- Create or manage documentation such as Certificate of compliance, Material Certificate package, Pre-shipper.
- Scan/release router on Document Management Data base.
- Collect and monitor SPC data for identified key/special characteristics and/or processes.
- Learn and achieve Senior Inspector tasks if promotion is desired.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of the work location will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact in a positive manner
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Blue Print reading, Basic GD&T
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook; able to input data and perform searches in Access/other databases
- Experienced in internet navigation
- Understand and manage documentation used though the entire process such as SFI, Router
- Mechanical ability
- Use of measuring tools and gages including but not limited to dial calipers, optical gaging, hardness testers, tensile testers, product fixtures, surface finish gaging
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No