Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Pack Center Assembler on 1st Shift. This position is based at our Charlotte, NC facility.
The Pack Center Assembler will pack various products and sometimes work on machinery which is part of the packaging process. You will be required to meet production standards that are attached to each job.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Packing and visual inspection of a variety of parts and products.
- Place materials in standard boxes, cartons or other containers for shipment or storage.
- Fold, stack, lift and arrange articles in cartons are container to prevent breakage or damage. Closes and marks packages.
- Attach labels and insert instruction sheets as needed and then placing carton on shipping pallets.
- Operate machinery to aid in the packing process
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Charlotte, NC will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ES CRDS WD Wiring Devices
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No