Eaton’s Vehicles division is currently seeking an Analyst Customer Scheduling to join our team.
The Analyst Customer Scheduling is responsible for ensuring that superior levels of customer service are delivered for the assigned account responsibilities. This includes efficient and effective order management that provides on-time and complete shipments of products. This is achieved through monitoring customer requirements, problem resolution and communicating effectively. Additionally, this includes reviewing inventory availability and coordination of shipments with Eaton manufacturing sites and distribution locations.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Commercial Support: order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing.
- Interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing, sales, pricing and all other internal functions supporting the business.
- End-to-end order status management (order fulfilment, customer requests, product changes & returns).
- Proactively act to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard task/queries.
- Be the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
- Advise and select available products / part numbers for distributors - help guiding them to available products.
- Proactively communicate in a timely manner with external customers about order status related requests.
- Apply extensive knowledge of business processes and systems.
- Accept and process sales order schedules and also discrete orders, following established business rules. Monitor EDI error log and proactively check orders with issues with emphasis on error-free order management and same-day order entry.
- Validate orders in the system against customer order reports on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate customer information in ERP systems and customer’s master profile.
- Manage large and/or complex customer accounts.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Position requires excellent communication skills (verbally and written) and problem-solving skills, proficiency in systems (Oracle ERP, Cognos, QlikView/Pulse Monitors, Excel). Persistent follow-up, a team attitude and a customer centric approach to daily tasks and overall outlook, as well as developing a detailed understanding of markets (customers, end customers and competition) and how our products service those markets.
Position also requires the ability to effectively network with multiple functions within the organization, such as Sales, Marketing, Quality, Finance, Plants, 3rd Party Logistics Providers and management to ensure customer on-time delivery and past due are effectively maintained.
Strong Spanish and English-speaking capability required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time