Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds, B-Line, Oil & Gas organization has an immediate opening for a Global HR Programs Manager in Syracuse, NY.
The primary function for this position is to be a high performing business partner supporting the global functions of the Crouse-Hinds, B-Line, Oil & Gas organization. The Global HR Programs Manager will partner with the Global and Regional HR Leaders to ensure the deployment of large-scale Talent initiatives, programs and processes across the organization; develop and deploy standard best practices; and coordinate Talent activities in accordance with legal, divisional, and corporate guidelines.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Understand how HR impacts the business and help deploy Talent strategies across the global business to help achieve objectives.
- Coach managers and employees of client groups in understanding and applying HR tools to improve organization performance and to drive culture.
- Conduct talent acquisition including interviews and selection, ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines, laws and goals of the organization.
- Drive programs in key functional areas, examples include incentive planning, annual merit planning, APEX, leadership development programs, etc. Partner with Talent Management and Compensation to set goals, review plans, track metrics, and prepare on-going reports to monitor and drive performance. Provide analysis and recommendations for program improvement and creation.
- Support our Inclusion and Diversity strategy leveraging internal and external resources to drive a culture of inclusion.
- Collaborate with HR Services on all Talent matters and ensure integrity in HR systems with timely and accurate data entry.
- Facilitate organizational improvement and feedback processes including administration, communication, and action-planning connected with the Eaton Employee Survey.
- Support the organizational capability assessment (OCA) process for the global business to assess pipeline strength, determine skill gaps, and identify and support all necessary developmental actions.
- Identify, develop and deploy initiatives and best practices in communications, talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, and total rewards that encourage employee retention, job satisfaction, and positive morale.
- Drive a culture of learning through a range of training experiences for managers of people that build the necessary knowledge, skills, and values required for organizational success.
- Support daily employment activities related to Leave Management and Onboarding to promote positive employee relations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 4 years human resources experience required OR Master’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 2 years of human resources experience required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- MBA with HR focus or Masters of Human Resources preferred
- Experience working for a manufacturing organization
- Prior experience supporting a global business in the HR function
Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time