Eaton’s Aerospace Division is currently seeking a 1st shift Electro Mechanical Assembler to join our team. This position is based at our Glenolden, PA facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Work from work orders, drawings, verbal instructions and sample assemblies.
- Use machines or hand tools to crimp, stake, bolt rivet, solder, cement, press fit or perform similar operations to secure parts in place.
- Mount assembled electrical components such as transformers, resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, etc.
- Make a variety of electrical connections using soldering or related bonding procedures.
- Work in a team environment for flow assembly work.
- Use equipment such as multimeters and dielectric machines to in-process test parts during assembly.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in mechanical or electrical assemblies
- Minimum of one (1) year hands on soldering experience
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside with the immediate geographical area of Glenolden, PA (50 miles) will be considered. Active duty Military personnel are exempt from geographic restrictions.
Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident (I.e. 'green Card Holder'), Political Asylee or refugee.
- Certified to J-STD-001 & IPC-610 with at least 3 years hands on soldering experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No