If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Marketing Manager in Eaton’s MTL business, basedin Mumbai, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Collaborates with Sales team, Marcom team, Product Marketing team, and Market Intelligence resources. Leads yearly marketing strategy refresh, optimize and deploy 5 years business development strategy. Designs, monitors and controls strategy execution by field visit and cadence call.
- Participate in the NPI (New Product Introduction) process to ensure all relevant BU product launches are fully incorporated in Season plans supporting the Industrial segments and promoted to relevant decision makers in the right format depending on the stage in the buying cycle
- Support the relative segment leaders with the development of specific personas and micro-personas that guide all communications, activities and the optimum mix of media
- Work with country marketing communications and sales teams to ensure successful implementation of seasons in the region
- Work closely with key accounts sales leaders to develop and implement a clear account marketing planning framework covering: goal setting, audience identification, insight requirements of target accounts, content development and engagement planning and execution.
- Evaluate digital and off-line marketing tactics which resonate with the chosen customer segments
- Contribute to the local lead management process
- Analyze and report to the leadership team the marketing results and contributions to the business results on a regular basis. Utilize central reporting dashboard to demonstrate return on marketing investment
- Gather and analyze specific local customer / area market information, major players’ analysis (e.g. win-loss analysis for region or country), country volumes and share
- Understand competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and work with the product line manager to develop marketing plans that will increase Eaton's market share
- Develop and implement a robust internal communication plan for the company’s Sales Organizations workforce
- Bachelor’s degree with 10-15 years of sales/marketing/operation experience. Master’s specialization is preferred
- Strategic thinking and planning capability, ability to see the big picture.
- Field channel sales experience, and channel management and operation knowledge, experience.
- Electrical product and technical knowledge preferable.
- Project management knowledge, skills and practice experience.
- Paperwork capability in proposal, report, guideline, etc.
- Strong analytical and Analysis capabilities
- Cross function team work experience and skills
- Influence and communication capability and skills to collaborate w/ colleagues
- Tactical execution capability to deliver the results on time. Good organization awareness to work under matrix organization structure
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: * RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time