If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Sales Manager – FEED Project Business in Eaton’s MTL business, based in Mumbai, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Responsible for building and maintaining the relationship with the assigned customer base, being the conduit of information, including product updates, price movements, technical updates and required reporting in line with company requirements and guidelines
- Identify and qualify key projects within the segment that represent the best opportunity for an Eaton Crouse-Hinds solution
- Influence the key decision makers (end users, consultants, process OEM’s, etc.) of the benefits of the Eaton Crouse-Hinds solution
- Identify and influence specifications and procurement of key projects in line with the company’s strategic objectives by using the consultative sales process provide solutions to customers based on their business needs and your specialized product/market knowledge. Specifically focusing on Eaton Crouse-Hinds Value Proposition and benefits of products and services on offer
- Provide training, presentation and transfer of knowledge to customers on Eaton Crouse-Hinds solution offering
- Liaise with Strategic Sales Team where applicable to execute key projects within the budget timeframe
- Act as the customer advocate for the cable gland business by representing senior management to principal customers and maintain relationships with the key decision makers
- Negotiate major contracts. Act as a primary listening and learning source for business intelligence. Understand products, market segments, competitive positioning and provide input to planning processes.
- Responsible for profiling the target segment, to identify synergy opportunities for all Eaton products to ensure we are promoting ‘One Eaton’
- Responsible for Sales Forecasting as required by their manager as per their assigned customer base
- Liaise closely with customers and internal functions to ensure a consistent and positive customer experience
- Prepare, report and present market and competitor activity to the organization
- Attend to customer enquiries and quoting in line with approved price structures
- Facilitate any large special bid requests by utilizing all resources available while ensuring company approval
- Develop and manage an effective project pipeline and ensuring that you regularly update the company’s CRM package
- Increase product and application knowledge to understand what the power of ‘One Eaton’ can offer to the customers
- Develop and adhere to a Sales Plan
- A minimum of 10 experience in a sales position with firsthand knowledge of customers in India, focusing on present and future target markets – Oil & Gas vertical years’ relevant sales experience with demonstrable evidence of success performing a similar role.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry (Inter)national relevant standards, process
- Strong organizational, presentation, communication and time management skills, results driven.
- Ability to work within an international, culturally diverse and matrix-based organization.
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team.
- Eaton leadership competences being passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent, ethical and a learner.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: * RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time