Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As Regional Compliance Analyst, EMEA, your responsibility will be to improve the correctness and integrity of the Balance Sheet Reconciliations within the region by providing clear guidance with regards to forms and requirements and by developing and setting standards according to internal as well as external (legal) accounting rules and policies. Basis for this work is the thoroughful monthly review of the Reconciliations provided by the various plants in a rotating schedule.
You will make a difference by:
- Thoroughful monthly review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations according to internal and external accounting rules for the European Hydraulics sites following a rotating quarterly schedule.
- Working closely with the global Compliance Manager for providing clear guidance to the local teams and developing standards to improve the integrity of the Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Reviewing internal and external audit reports (SOX Audits, Balance Sheet Audits, Internal Audits, E&Y Reports) and ensuring that potential risks highlighted in one site are eliminated accross the region.
- Working with the Central Shared Service Center in Pune to remove preparation work for Balance Sheet Reconciliations from local resources to the Shared Service Center.
- Conducting Balance Sheet Reviews and SOX Audits per Audit Schedule.
Your experience matters:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance/Economics from an accredited institution
- 2 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing organization or in an audit firm (one of the big 4) , with a preference for an international company
- Experience with External and Internal Audit, SOX compliance and monthly internal control requirements
- Structured and analytical thinking; self-organized, methodical; attention to detail, root cause analysis and risk management capabilities
- Excellent professional written & oral communication skills required (English); good communicator at all levels of the business
- Responsible and ethical attitude
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time