If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Sales Manager –Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical in Eaton’s Fluid Filtration Division, based in Shanghai, China.
The Sales Engineer is a key member of the Fine Chemical and Pharma Sales Team. He/She is responsible for the business growth of our filtration products and applications in the Biopharma market segment in China.This new position is critical for a sales professional with experience dealing filtration products in the Bio and Pharma industry.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Consultancy, support and sale of products and solutions for filtration applications to end users and via distributors.
- Focus on Life Science filtration products into the Chemical, Fine Chemical and Pharmaceutical market.
- Technical and commercial support and negotiation with selected customers in the Chinese territory
- Development of sales through the support of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
- Involvement in product and process improvement.
- Systematic observation and analysis of markets, customers and competitors’ activities and providing input / feedback to marketing and business development.
- Cooperation on a daily basis with the European Technical Sales/Customer
- Service Team in Germany (English language)
- Management of activities in the sales territory and regularly tracking of actual sales vs plan to achieve sales and performance targets.
- Reporting about customer visits, projects and the market situation on a regular basis in an effort to enhance market insight of our organization.
- The candidate will receive a training on the products and application in Germany (English language).
Bechalor Degree or Above - Ideally Engineer orientation Pharma, Chemistry, Bio Industries or Food & Bev processing.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in the Fine Chemical and/or Pharma market, preferably in the sales of filtration products.
- Knowledge of customer processes in the Fine Chemical / Bio and Pharma markets.
- Liquid filtration - knowledge of filter sheets and stack disc cartridges is a strong asset.
- having capacity to learn on technical aspects like hydraulic and electromechanic.
- Knowledge of the Chinese Fine Chemical, Bio and Pharma market landscape is a key asset.
- Easy connection, open & deliverable oriented.
- Knowledge of English is a must.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now！
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time