Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Your key deliverables :
• Forecasting, Internal Controls
• Assist on month, quarter and year end closing and reporting and prepare periodic statements
• Assist on monthly forecasts and preform weekly and daily reports
• Assist and backup Country Controller in several matters
• Assist writing procedures and instructions (in English)
• Assist on vendor contract negotiations and renegotiate payment terms
• Regularly update internal controls on freight, packaging consumption and other facility costs
• Classifies and books all receivables, payments, vendor invoices (local, foreign and sister companies) and all journals including accruals and recharges
• Credit Control and Customer Collections
• Perform credit control, chase Customers by phone and e-mail, send statements, follow up and keep record of all actions
• Check amounts received, incorrect prompt payment discounts applied, prepare deposit forms for Customers checks, issue and send receipts
• Supervise the finance internship program: recruitment, assimilation, coaching and training with an intern rotation every 3 month
• Prepare statutory accounting, closing and reporting and all fiscal matters.
• Prepare VAT, Social Security, Income Tax statements and SAF-T invoices monthly communication
• Payments/ Bank co-signatory
• Perform payments to vendors with prompt payment discounts, local and foreign vendors, sister companies using netting system, employee’s expenses, payroll, insurances, social security, VAT, Corporate Tax pre-payments, withholdings and final, union dues and funds.
• Liaise with Customer Service for quick resolution of missing invoices and pending claims.
• Licentiate degree in Management, Economics or Accounting.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in identical position in multinational environments.
• Solid experience in Finance and Accounting. Preferably also be experienced in other areas such as Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Quality, Environment, and Environment Health & Safety.
• Must be a member of the Chartered Accountants Order.
• Be able to act as a business partner and preferably demonstrated leadership skills.
• Hard worker, hands-on, stand-alone, devoted, loyal, trustworthy, curious and willing to learn continuously.
• Networking skills, communication/relational, to liaise with the various internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong commitment to all the company objectives: Sales, Profit, Cash Flows, Customer satisfaction, observing the established policies and procedures, and focusing on continuous improvement.
• Experienced in MS Office tools and preferably Oracle and SAP.
• Fluent in Portuguese and English.
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No