- Support plant leadership in achieving business and financial goals by developing and maintaining robust cost initiatives, across the organization, including, but not limited to supplier base development and validation in conjunction with SCM leadership;
- Provide technical support to Application Engineers, Production and Commercial department in order to meet customer requirements;
- Provide smooth and effective implementation and plans for local operations, monitoring and reporting costed BOM study, product parts localization and economic viability;
- Implement new projects executing activities under Mfg Engineering responsibility looking for minimize time introduction, cost and labor estimates and if required, participate in design review and avoid quality problems during the project phase in/out. Including work practices or ergonomic, safety hazards and devise appropriate corrective actions;
- Propose products changes that make manufacturing process easier and more reliable with lower cost and better-quality level and contribute for the improvement of products looking for achieve better and more robust design solution.
- Do the detailed project drawing in 2D in AutoCAD and 3D in Inventor (electrical and mechanical) and control the revisions drawings sent to the customer for approval and release for production.
“When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. All our opportunities are for everyone, we don’t exclude any professional. If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business and there are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences!”.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Eletronic Engineering;
- Experience in the Product Engineering and/or Project Management;
- Experience with mechanical drawings, electrical circuits, panels and medium voltage switchgear (Recloser);
- Oversee 3D solid modeling/rapid prototyping;
- Ability to manage multiple and complex projects, experience in coordinating/completing on time.
- SAP Database; Inventor and CAD/CAM or similar software;
- Windows Office and Microsoft Project;
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of PROLauch and Quality System;
- Knowledge on new product development process and tools (dFMEA, PPAP, etc.).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time