Eaton’s Aerospace Group is currently seeking a Planner to join our team.
This position is based at our Glenolden, PA facility.
This position will be responsible for performing diversified duties related to MRP planning to ensure on time delivery of customer orders.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Analyze current and future demand requirements with manufacturing capabilities/capacities to ensure completion for meeting customer requirements
- Initiate required system transactions to allocate, purchase, internally manufacture or reschedule material as required
- Expedites material, where required to meet shortfall between current plan and customer order requirements including adjustments as a result of scrap, damage or loss of parts
- Analyze data, including material requirements planning information and prepares reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal plan execution
- Maintains planning parameters in order execution systems (such as MFGPro) to ensure proper order generation
- Analyze and manages inventory levels in relation to customer requirements to meet profit and inventory targets and goals
- Support cost reduction projects and improvement initiatives to achieve overall business objectives
- Support weekly production meetings with accurate shortage information through interactions with other departments.
- Track and record OTD misses and adjustments with reasons for lateness
- On time placement and expediting of process orders
- Determine adjustments to inventory as a result of scrap, damage or loss of parts
- Support lean manufacturing initiatives through kitting and value stream mapping activities as required.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Glenolden, PA will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Experience utilizing an ERP system
- 1 or more years of experience with scheduling or planning in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Data Analysis in Excel, Outlook)
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No