The overall purpose of the position is to provide administrative support to the Country Sales Organization, Russia and Kazakhstan. The support can include but is not restricted to presentation preparation, data analysis, meeting scheduling / arranging, preparation and issuance of monthly sales reports / dashboards, administration associated with key programs.
The position will interact locally and internationally both in Russia and in the region, with Electrical, Business and other functions.
|Essential functions |
Liaise with the EMEA legal team to clarify/get support re in terms of contracts drafting, contract common sense check, etc.
Consistent check of daily operations with legal requirements, contracts.
Keep all the sales contracts templates up-to-date, preparing amendments to existing contracts in collaboration with sales team
Supervise office assistants.
Handle/support in various administrative issues.
Communicate with office equipment suppliers in terms of supply contracts negotiation and maintenance.
Support conducting/conduct bidding processes for the office equipment suppliers.
Communicate administrative changes/updates to the employees
QualificationsPossesses excellent business assistance skills
- This job is extremely visible, therefore internal and external customer service orientation is a must, same as the need for sense of humor and positive attitude.
- The incumbent must:
- Receive customer calls and proceed courteously and expediently to ensure that a high level of credibility is maintained
- Be results-oriented
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and high attention to detail – both in terms of written and verbal communication
- Be an effective communicator.
- Possess a confident demeanor with the ability to gain the confidence of others
- Have a high level of integrity and good common sense.
- Be someone whom others would consider highly credible.
- Hold self and others to high performance standards
- Have strong ethics and values and be widely trusted, with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and gain confidence.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time