Eaton’s Vehicle Group is seeking a Financial Analyst in the new Aguascalientes, Mexico location.
The Financial Analyst will assist the facility in the setup and maintenance of the accounting system that assures that financial records are complete, accurate, and in compliance with company policy. The Financial Analyst is a key contributor for compliance efforts, the annual physical inventory process, and meeting all Financial Reporting requirements. This role will have high visibility and interaction with the Division Leadership Team
- Support the setup of financial systems and process for the new Aguascalientes manufacturing site
- Assist in month end closings, preparing journal entries, variance analysis, and financial reports.
- Provide assistance in monthly forecasting, annual strategic planning, and annual profit plan.
- Evaluate cost reduction projects and analyze impact on P&L
- Assist in the monthly preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly sales, cost of sales, and payroll reconciliations.
- Maintain, and track plant cost out information.
- Ensure continued plant financial compliance.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance from an accredited institution
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- SAP / Oracle business system experience.
- Master’s degree
- Foundational knowledge of lean principles and manufacturing processes.
Limited travel may be required (<10%)
Opportunity to gain exposure to and work with many cross functional teams
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time